• The best part about my job is making something happen out of nothing. People come to us with ideas and we show them what their ideas can be and in the end everyone is happy, whether it’s a show for five people or thousands.
• Family: wife Nicole, children Morgan and Caden, dog Chase (Utley), cat Philly, and fish Donovan McNabb Alex Bonner
• When I'm not at work I like to spend time with my kids playing outside, soccer, and hockey with my son. I'm also a big Phillies fan, in fact a fan of all Philadelphia sports.
• One of the Baldwin Brothers would play me in a movie about my life.
• Five things always in my kitchen: jelly, milk, cheese, peach tea, ketchup
• When I was little I wanted to be a baseball player.
• If I could have one super power I'd choose telekinesis.
• I'm most inspired by my kids.
• I'm most proud of my kids and volunteering for the Red Cross after Katrina. I spent 24 days in Covington, LA doing logistics and shelter openings/closings, helping to move materials.
• My dream vacation would be two weeks in Stone Harbor, NJ during the summer with a house right on the beach.
• I once played a rat in Cinderella at the Fulton Theatre.
Team Member Stats
Title: Account Manager
Team Member Since 2009