• What's the best part of my job? Too early to tell, I just started!
• Family: Husband - Jan, 3 Step-Children, 2 Step-Grandchildren and my 12 year old Beagle, Mandi.
• When I'm not working you can find me exercising my passion for photography, scrap booking, graphic design and country line dancing. Mandi is a therapy dog with KPETS where we volunteer with the community. And I absolutely love the thrill and speed of a sleek, steel roller coaster!
• I believe in the goodness of all people, doing the right thing, the power of family and that the Heat Miser and the Cold Miser totally rocked out in "The Year Without a Santa Clause."
• Five things always in my kitchen: protein powder, fresh herbs, fruit, peanut butter and coffee.
• When I was in grade school I wanted to be a teacher.
• If I could have one superpower it would be the ability to read minds.
• Describe myself in three words: caring, creative, conscientious.
• My dream vacation is two weeks at an all-inclusive resort on the Caribbean island of St. Maartin or touring the Grand Canyon and National Park region of the Midwest with a brand new digital DSL camera.
Team Member Stats
Title: Production Coordinator
Team Member Since 2011