• The best part about my job is that I can be myself. We build buzz and our walls ooze teamwork.
• Family: Deb (wife), dobes Tazzett (RIP) and ChoppyRedRabbit (RIP)
• When I'm not at work I can be found riding my bike, golfing, woodworking and serving my community.
• I believe in family, friends and community.
• Four things always in my kitchen: red wine, pungent cheese, dark chocolate and coffee that bites you back.
• Three words to describe me: focused, passionate, FuNnY
• I once won a male nightgown competition in front of 2000 people. There may have been a few drinks involved.
• I'm a huge fan of the red grape in a corked bottle.
• My niece and nephews call me "Silly Uncle Rob" - it makes me feel really good inside!
• I pay homage to the cycling gods. I shave my legs and approach my cycling with the same vim and vigor as my old competitive days. While I realize I'll never be there again, I refuse to accept it.
Team Member Stats
Title: General Manager, Rental
Team Member Since 2010